Phenethyl isothiocyanate sensitizes human cervical cancer cells to apoptosis induced by cisplatin
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1572–1581, October 2011
How to Cite
Wang, X., Govind, S., Sajankila, S. P., Mi, L., Roy, R. and Chung, F.-L. (2011), Phenethyl isothiocyanate sensitizes human cervical cancer cells to apoptosis induced by cisplatin. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1572–1581. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000560
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2010
- NCI. Grant Number: CA 100853
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!