Release of lipophilic molecules during in vitro digestion of soy protein-stabilized emulsions
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S278–S289, September 2011
How to Cite
Nik, A. M., Corredig, M. and Wright, A. J. (2011), Release of lipophilic molecules during in vitro digestion of soy protein-stabilized emulsions. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S278–S289. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000572
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!