Synergism between resveratrol and other phytochemicals: Implications for obesity and osteoporosis
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Resveratrol – Current Status and Outlook
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 1177–1185, August 2011
How to Cite
Rayalam, S., Della-Fera, M. A. and Baile, C. A. (2011), Synergism between resveratrol and other phytochemicals: Implications for obesity and osteoporosis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1177–1185. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000616
- Issue online: 3 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2010
- Georgia Research Alliance Eminent Scholar
- Georgia Research Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!