Response of a Lactobacillus plantarum human isolate to tannic acid challenge assessed by proteomic analyses
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1454–1465, October 2011
How to Cite
Curiel, J. A., Rodríguez, H., de las Rivas, B., Anglade, P., Baraige, F., Zagorec, M., Champomier-Vergès, M., Muñoz, R. and de Felipe, F. L. (2011), Response of a Lactobacillus plantarum human isolate to tannic acid challenge assessed by proteomic analyses. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1454–1465. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000621
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: AGL2005-000470, AGL2008-001052
- Consolider INGENIO 2010 CSD2007-00063 FUN-C-FOOD (CICYT), and S2009/AGR-1469 (ALIBIRD) (CAM)
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN)
- PAPPSO platform, INRA centre, Jouy en Josas, France
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!