The role of antioxidant versus pro-oxidant effects of green tea polyphenols in cancer prevention
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Green Tea and Cancer
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 844–854, June 2011
How to Cite
Forester, S. C. and Lambert, J. D. (2011), The role of antioxidant versus pro-oxidant effects of green tea polyphenols in cancer prevention. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 844–854. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000641
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
- National Institutes of Health Grant. Grant Number: AT004678
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!