Allergenic and immunogenic potential of cow's milk β-lactoglobulin and caseins evidenced without adjuvant in germ-free mice
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1700–1707, November 2011
How to Cite
Morin, S., Bernard, H., Przybylski-Nicaise, L., Corthier, G., Rabot, S., Wal, J.-M. and Hazebrouck, S. (2011), Allergenic and immunogenic potential of cow's milk β-lactoglobulin and caseins evidenced without adjuvant in germ-free mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1700–1707. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100024
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- department of Alimentation Humaine (AlimH, INRA, France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!