Responsiveness of the major birch allergen Bet v 1 scaffold to the gastric environment: Impact on structure and allergenic activity
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1690–1699, November 2011
How to Cite
Sancho, A. I., Wangorsch, A., Jensen, B. M., Watson, A., Alexeev, Y., Johnson, P. E., Mackie, A. R., Neubauer, A., Reese, G., Ballmer-Weber, B., Hoffmann-Sommergruber, K., Skov, P. S., Vieths, S. and Mills, E. N. C. (2011), Responsiveness of the major birch allergen Bet v 1 scaffold to the gastric environment: Impact on structure and allergenic activity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1690–1699. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100025
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2011
- EC FP6 project EuroPrevall. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2005-514000
- BBSRC competitive strategic grant to IFR
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!