Regular endurance exercise improves the diminished hepatic carnitine status in mice fed a high-fat diet
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S193–S202, September 2011
How to Cite
Ringseis, R., Mooren, F.-C., Keller, J., Couturier, A., Wen, G., Hirche, F., Stangl, G. I., Eder, K. and Krüger, K. (2011), Regular endurance exercise improves the diminished hepatic carnitine status in mice fed a high-fat diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S193–S202. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100040
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!