Suppression subtractive hybridization identifies bacterial genomic regions that are possibly involved in hBD-2 regulation by enterocytes
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1533–1542, October 2011
How to Cite
Ghadimi, D., Hassan, M., Njeru, P. N., de Vrese, M., Geis, A., Shalabi, S. I., Abdel-Razek, S. T., Abdel-Khair, A. E.-A. A., Heller, K. J. and Schrezenmeir, J. (2011), Suppression subtractive hybridization identifies bacterial genomic regions that are possibly involved in hBD-2 regulation by enterocytes. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1533–1542. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100052
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!