These authors contributed equally to this work.
Long-term adaptation of global transcription and metabolism in the liver of high-fat diet-fed C57BL/6J mice
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S173–S185, September 2011
How to Cite
Do, G.-M., Oh, H. Y., Kwon, E.-Y., Cho, Y.-y., Shin, S.-k., Park, H.-J., Jeon, S.-M., Kim, E., Hur, C.-G., Park, T.-S., Sung, M.-K., McGregor, R. A. and Choi, M.-S. (2011), Long-term adaptation of global transcription and metabolism in the liver of high-fat diet-fed C57BL/6J mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S173–S185. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100064
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
- SRC program (Center for Food & Nutritional Genomics) of the National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0001886
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.