In memory of our colleague and friend Andreas Fuerholz.
Mechanisms of weight maintenance under high- and low-protein, low-glycaemic index diets†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1603–1612, November 2011
How to Cite
Rubio-Aliaga, I., Marvin-Guy, L. F., Wang, P., Wagniere, S., Mansourian, R., Fuerholz, A., Saris, W. H. M., Astrup, A., Mariman, E. C. M. and Kussmann, M. (2011), Mechanisms of weight maintenance under high- and low-protein, low-glycaemic index diets. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1603–1612. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100081
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- European Commission Food Quality and Safety Priority of the Sixth Framework Program. Grant Number: FP6-2005-513946
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!