Food & Function
Carica papaya increases regulatory T cells and reduces IFN-γ+CD4+ T cells in healthy human subjects
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 803–806, May 2011
How to Cite
Abdullah, M., Chai, P.-S., Loh, C.-Y., Chong, M.-Y., Quay, H.-W., Vidyadaran, S., Seman, Z., Kandiah, M. and Seow, H.-F. (2011), Carica papaya increases regulatory T cells and reduces IFN-γ+CD4+ T cells in healthy human subjects. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 803–806. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100087
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Research University Grant Scheme, Universiti Putra Malaysia. Grant Number: 04/01/07/0084RU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!