Hypocholesterolemic and hypoglycemic effects of enzymatically modified carbohydrates from rice in high-fat-fed C57BL/6J mice
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S214–S226, September 2011
How to Cite
Bhuiyan, M. J. H., Do, H. V., Mun, S., Jun, H.-j., Lee, J. H., Kim, Y.-R. and Lee, S.-J. (2011), Hypocholesterolemic and hypoglycemic effects of enzymatically modified carbohydrates from rice in high-fat-fed C57BL/6J mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S214–S226. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100121
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Technology Development Program of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry. Grant Number: 20100301-030-059-001-04-00
- Technology Development Program for Food, Ministry for Food, Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 108043032HD110
- Technology Development Program for Fisheries (iPET). Grant Number: F20926409H220000110
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!