Dicaffeoylquinic acids in Yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis St. Hilaire) inhibit NF-κB nucleus translocation in macrophages and induce apoptosis by activating caspases-8 and -3 in human colon cancer cells
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1509–1522, October 2011
How to Cite
Puangpraphant, S., Berhow, M. A., Vermillion, K., Potts, G. and Gonzalez de Mejia, E. (2011), Dicaffeoylquinic acids in Yerba mate (Ilex paraguariensis St. Hilaire) inhibit NF-κB nucleus translocation in macrophages and induce apoptosis by activating caspases-8 and -3 in human colon cancer cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1509–1522. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100128
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2011
- University of Illinois Research Board
- Royal Thai Government Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!