Gene expression response of mouse lung, liver and white adipose tissue to β-carotene supplementation, knockout of Bcmo1 and sex
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1466–1474, October 2011
How to Cite
van Helden, Y. G. J., Godschalk, R. W. L., von Lintig, J., Lietz, G., Landrier, J.-F., Luisa Bonet, M., van Schooten, F. J. and Keijer, J. (2011), Gene expression response of mouse lung, liver and white adipose tissue to β-carotene supplementation, knockout of Bcmo1 and sex. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1466–1474. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100194
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
- European Nutrigenomics Consortium (NuGO). Grant Number: CT2004-505944m
- VLAG/Nutrim project
- CIBER de Fisiopatología de la Obesidad y Nutrición is an initiative of the ISCIII
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!