Dietary lipids and their oxidized products in Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S161–SS172, September 2011
How to Cite
Corsinovi, L., Biasi, F., Poli, G., Leonarduzzi, G. and Isaia, G. (2011), Dietary lipids and their oxidized products in Alzheimer's disease. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S161–SS172. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100208
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2011
- Italian Ministry of University, Prin 2007 and 2008
- Piedmontese Regional Government (Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata 2008, 2008 II, 2009)
- CRT Foundation, Turin
- University of Turin, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!