Please note that the author list has been changed after the initial online publication.
GABA (γ-aminobutyric acid), a non-protein amino acid counters the β-adrenergic cascade-activated oncogenic signaling in pancreatic cancer: A review of experimental evidence
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1745–1758, December 2011
How to Cite
Al-Wadei, H. A. N., Ullah, M. F. and Al-Wadei, M. (2011), GABA (γ-aminobutyric acid), a non-protein amino acid counters the β-adrenergic cascade-activated oncogenic signaling in pancreatic cancer: A review of experimental evidence. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1745–1758. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100229
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2011
Vol. 56, Issue 2, 352, Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!