Food & Function
Rye bran alkylresorcinols suppress adipocyte lipolysis and hormone-sensitive lipase activity
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S290–S293, September 2011
How to Cite
Andersson, U., Dey, E. S., Holm, C. and Degerman, E. (2011), Rye bran alkylresorcinols suppress adipocyte lipolysis and hormone-sensitive lipase activity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S290–S293. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100231
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
- Lund University Antidiabetic Food Center
- VINNOVA VINN Excellence Center
- FuncFood PhD program at Lund University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!