In memoriam of Dr. Francisco Orallo.
Trans-resveratrol simultaneously increases cytoplasmic Ca2+ levels and nitric oxide release in human endothelial cells
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Resveratrol – Current Status and Outlook
Volume 55, Issue 8, pages 1237–1248, August 2011
How to Cite
Elíes, J., Cuíñas, A., García-Morales, V., Orallo, F. and Campos-Toimil, M. (2011), Trans-resveratrol simultaneously increases cytoplasmic Ca2+ levels and nitric oxide release in human endothelial cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1237–1248. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100240
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Spain. Grant Number: SAF2010-22051
- Xunta de Galicia, Spain. Grant Numbers: INCITE08PXIB203092PR, 08CSA019203PR
- FPU pre-doctoral scholarship from the Ministerio de Educación, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!