Soy food supplementation, dietary fat reduction and peripheral blood gene expression in postmenopausal women – A randomized, controlled trial
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S264–S277, September 2011
How to Cite
Wang, J., Siegmund, K., Tseng, C.-C., Lee, A. S. and Wu, A. H. (2011), Soy food supplementation, dietary fat reduction and peripheral blood gene expression in postmenopausal women – A randomized, controlled trial. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S264–S277. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100242
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2011
- Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Grant Numbers: BASIC99-00328, BCTR00-000709
- University of Southern California/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center Core Grant. Grant Number: 5P03ES007048-13
Vol. 57, Issue 9, 1688, Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!