These authors contributed equally to this work.
Boiling peanut Ara h 1 results in the formation of aggregates with reduced allergenicity
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1887–1894, December 2011
How to Cite
Blanc, F., Vissers, Y. M., Adel-Patient, K., Rigby, N. M., Mackie, A. R., Gunning, A. P., Wellner, N. K., Skov, P. S., Przybylski-Nicaise, L., Ballmer-Weber, B., Zuidmeer-Jongejan, L., Szépfalusi, Z., Ruinemans-Koerts, J., Jansen, A. P. H., Bernard, H., Wal, J.-M., Savelkoul, H. F. J., Wichers, H. J. and Mills, E. N. C. (2011), Boiling peanut Ara h 1 results in the formation of aggregates with reduced allergenicity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1887–1894. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100251
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- University of Warmia and Mazury, Olsztyn, Poland
- Food Allergy Across Europe', EuroPrevall. Grant Number: 514000
- Biological and Biotechnological Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!