These authors contributed equally to this work.
Boiling peanut Ara h 1 results in the formation of aggregates with reduced allergenicity
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1887–1894, December 2011
How to Cite
Blanc, F., Vissers, Y. M., Adel-Patient, K., Rigby, N. M., Mackie, A. R., Gunning, A. P., Wellner, N. K., Skov, P. S., Przybylski-Nicaise, L., Ballmer-Weber, B., Zuidmeer-Jongejan, L., Szépfalusi, Z., Ruinemans-Koerts, J., Jansen, A. P. H., Bernard, H., Wal, J.-M., Savelkoul, H. F. J., Wichers, H. J. and Mills, E. N. C. (2011), Boiling peanut Ara h 1 results in the formation of aggregates with reduced allergenicity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1887–1894. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100251
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- University of Warmia and Mazury, Olsztyn, Poland
- Food Allergy Across Europe', EuroPrevall. Grant Number: 514000
- Biological and Biotechnological Sciences Research Council
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.