These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Interaction of dietary polyphenols with bovine milk proteins: Molecular structure–affinity relationship and influencing bioactivity aspects
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1637–1645, November 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Mao, F., Yang, F., Zhao, Y., Zhang, C. and Yamamoto, K. (2011), Interaction of dietary polyphenols with bovine milk proteins: Molecular structure–affinity relationship and influencing bioactivity aspects. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1637–1645. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100280
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 11QA1404700
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 10ZR1421700
- Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: J50401
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 10YZ68
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission and Shanghai Education Development Foundation. Grant Number: 09CG46
- Program of Shanghai Normal University. Grant Number: SK201006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!