These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Interaction of dietary polyphenols with bovine milk proteins: Molecular structure–affinity relationship and influencing bioactivity aspects
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1637–1645, November 2011
How to Cite
Xiao, J., Mao, F., Yang, F., Zhao, Y., Zhang, C. and Yamamoto, K. (2011), Interaction of dietary polyphenols with bovine milk proteins: Molecular structure–affinity relationship and influencing bioactivity aspects. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1637–1645. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100280
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 11QA1404700
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai. Grant Number: 10ZR1421700
- Leading Academic Discipline Project of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: J50401
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 10YZ68
- Shanghai Municipal Education Commission and Shanghai Education Development Foundation. Grant Number: 09CG46
- Program of Shanghai Normal University. Grant Number: SK201006
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.