Food & Function
Influence of dietary supplementation with dextrin or oligofructose on the hepatic redox balance in rats
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 11, pages 1735–1739, November 2011
How to Cite
Kozmus, C. E. P., Moura, E., Serrão, M. P., Real, H., Guimarães, J. T., Guedes-de-Pinho, P., Duarte, B. P., Marques, F., Martins, M. J. and Vieira-Coelho, M. A. (2011), Influence of dietary supplementation with dextrin or oligofructose on the hepatic redox balance in rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1735–1739. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100287
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!