These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tetrahydrocurcumin is more effective than curcumin in preventing azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1819–1828, December 2011
How to Cite
Lai, C.-S., Wu, J.-C., Yu, S.-F., Badmaev, V., Nagabhushanam, K., Ho, C.-T. and Pan, M.-H. (2011), Tetrahydrocurcumin is more effective than curcumin in preventing azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1819–1828. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100290
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- National Science Council NSC. Grant Numbers: 98-2313-B-022-002-MY3, 98-2321-B-022-001, 100-2918-I-022-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!