Vitamin C modulates the interaction between adipocytes and macrophages
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipids as Effectors
Supplement: Lipids as Effectors
Volume 55, Issue Supplement 2, pages S257–S263, September 2011
How to Cite
Garcia-Diaz, D. F., Campion, J., Quintero, P., Milagro, F. I., Moreno-Aliaga, M. J. and Martinez, José. A. (2011), Vitamin C modulates the interaction between adipocytes and macrophages. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: S257–S263. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100296
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Ministry for Education and Science. Grant Number: AGL2006-04716/ALI
- Education Department of the Navarra Government (Spain)
- Carlos III Health Institute. Grant Number: CIBER project, Spain; grant CB06/03/1017
- “Línea Especial”. Grant Number: LE/97
- University of Navarra, Spain
- “Asociación de Amigos de la Universidad de Navarra”
- IBERCAJA (Spain, Pablo Quintero and Diego Garcia-Diaz doctoral grants, respectively)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!