Excess dietary iodine differentially affects thyroid gene expression in diabetes, thyroiditis-prone versus -resistant BioBreeding (BB) rats
Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1875–1886, December 2011
How to Cite
Swist, E., Chen, Q., Qiao, C., Caldwell, D., Gruber, H. and Scoggan, K. A. (2011), Excess dietary iodine differentially affects thyroid gene expression in diabetes, thyroiditis-prone versus -resistant BioBreeding (BB) rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1875–1886. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100299
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- Health Canada and Agricultural Policy Framework
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!