Food & Function
Metabolomic analysis reveals differences in urinary excretion of kiwifruit-derived metabolites in a mouse model of inflammatory bowel disease
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1900–1904, December 2011
How to Cite
Lin, H.-M., Edmunds, S. J., Zhu, S., Helsby, N. A., Ferguson, L. R. and Rowan, D. D. (2011), Metabolomic analysis reveals differences in urinary excretion of kiwifruit-derived metabolites in a mouse model of inflammatory bowel disease. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1900–1904. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100302
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- Ministry for Science and Innovation. Grant Number: C06X702
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!