Food & Function
Blueberries reduce pro-inflammatory cytokine TNF-α and IL-6 production in mouse macrophages by inhibiting NF-κB activation and the MAPK pathway
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 1587–1591, October 2011
How to Cite
Xie, C., Kang, J., Ferguson, M. E., Nagarajan, S., Badger, T. M. and Wu, X. (2011), Blueberries reduce pro-inflammatory cytokine TNF-α and IL-6 production in mouse macrophages by inhibiting NF-κB activation and the MAPK pathway. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1587–1591. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100344
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2011
- USDA. Grant Number: 6251-51000-005-02S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!