Wheat gliadins modified by deamidation are more efficient than native gliadins in inducing a Th2 response in Balb/c mice experimentally sensitized to wheat allergens
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Carotenoids in Nutrition and Health - Developments and Future Trends
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 336–344, February 2012
How to Cite
Gourbeyre, P., Denery-Papini, S., Larré, C., Gaudin, J.-C., Brossard, C. and Bodinier, M. (2012), Wheat gliadins modified by deamidation are more efficient than native gliadins in inducing a Th2 response in Balb/c mice experimentally sensitized to wheat allergens. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 336–344. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100353
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- French Ministère de la Recherche et de la Technologie (MRT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!