The protective role of natural phytoalexin resveratrol on inflammation, fibrosis and regeneration in cholestatic liver injury
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1841–1849, December 2011
How to Cite
Chan, C.-C., Cheng, L.-Y., Lin, C.-L., Huang, Y.-H., Lin, H.-C. and Lee, F.-Y. (2011), The protective role of natural phytoalexin resveratrol on inflammation, fibrosis and regeneration in cholestatic liver injury. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1841–1849. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100374
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2011
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC97-2314-B-075-027-MY2
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Numbers: VGH 98C1-016, VGH99-C1-056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!