Beneficial effects of mangiferin on hyperlipidemia in high-fat-fed hamsters
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1809–1818, December 2011
How to Cite
Guo, F., Huang, C., Liao, X., Wang, Y., He, Y., Feng, R., Li, Y. and Sun, C. (2011), Beneficial effects of mangiferin on hyperlipidemia in high-fat-fed hamsters. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1809–1818. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100392
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- NSFC-CIHR. Grant Number: 30811120432
- NSFC. Grant Number: 81130049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!