PPARγ Pro12Ala interacts with fat intake for obesity and weight loss in a behavioural treatment based on the Mediterranean diet
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1771–1779, December 2011
How to Cite
Garaulet, M., Smith, C. E., Hernández-González, T., Lee, Y.-C. and Ordovás, J. M. (2011), PPARγ Pro12Ala interacts with fat intake for obesity and weight loss in a behavioural treatment based on the Mediterranean diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1771–1779. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100437
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- Government of Education, Science and Research of Murcia. Grant Number: BIO/FFA 07/01-0004
- The Spanish Government of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: AGL2008-01655/ALI
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL-54776
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK075030
- US Department of Agriculture Research. Grant Numbers: 53-K06-5-10, 58-1950-9-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!