PPARγ Pro12Ala interacts with fat intake for obesity and weight loss in a behavioural treatment based on the Mediterranean diet
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1771–1779, December 2011
How to Cite
Garaulet, M., Smith, C. E., Hernández-González, T., Lee, Y.-C. and Ordovás, J. M. (2011), PPARγ Pro12Ala interacts with fat intake for obesity and weight loss in a behavioural treatment based on the Mediterranean diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1771–1779. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100437
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- Government of Education, Science and Research of Murcia. Grant Number: BIO/FFA 07/01-0004
- The Spanish Government of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: AGL2008-01655/ALI
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: HL-54776
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: DK075030
- US Department of Agriculture Research. Grant Numbers: 53-K06-5-10, 58-1950-9-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!