Long-term curcumin administration protects against atherosclerosis via hepatic regulation of lipoprotein cholesterol metabolism
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 1829–1840, December 2011
How to Cite
Shin, S.-K., Ha, T.-Y., McGregor, R. A. and Choi, M.-S. (2011), Long-term curcumin administration protects against atherosclerosis via hepatic regulation of lipoprotein cholesterol metabolism. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 55: 1829–1840. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100440
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- SRC program (Center for Food & Nutritional Genomics. Grant Number: 2011-0000912
- Bio-Food Research Project of the National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 531-2006-1-C00064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!