The intestinal bioavailability of vaccenic acid and activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α and -γ in a rodent model of dyslipidemia and the metabolic syndrome
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 1234–1246, August 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Jacome-Sosa, M. M., Ruth, M. R., Lu, Y., Shen, J., Reaney, M. J., Scott, S. L., Dugan, M. E. R., Anderson, H. D., Field, C. J., Proctor, S. D. and Vine, D. F. (2012), The intestinal bioavailability of vaccenic acid and activation of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α and -γ in a rodent model of dyslipidemia and the metabolic syndrome. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1234–1246. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100517
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- Beef Information Center of the Canadian Cattlemen's Association
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!