Food & Function
Tolerance, fermentation, and cytokine expression in healthy aged male C57BL/6J mice fed resistant starch
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 515–518, March 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Keenan, M. J., Keller, J., Fernandez-Kim, S. O., Pistell, P. J., Tulley, R. T., Raggio, A. M., Shen, L., Zhang, H., Martin, R. J. and Blackman, M. R. (2012), Tolerance, fermentation, and cytokine expression in healthy aged male C57BL/6J mice fed resistant starch. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 515–518. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100521
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R21 DK073403
- National Starch, LLC
- Director of Louisiana Agricultural Experiment Station. Grant Number: 2011-239-6324
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!