Pharmacokinetics of xanthohumol and metabolites in rats after oral and intravenous administration
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 466–474, March 2012
How to Cite
Legette, L., Ma, L., Reed, R. L., Miranda, C. L., Christensen, J. M., Rodriguez-Proteau, R. and Stevens, J. F. (2012), Pharmacokinetics of xanthohumol and metabolites in rats after oral and intravenous administration. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 466–474. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100554
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21AT005294, S10 RR022589, P30 ES000210
- USANA Health Sciences, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT
- Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc., St. Louis, MO
- Hopsteiner Inc., New York
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!