Taurine is a liver X receptor-α ligand and activates transcription of key genes in the reverse cholesterol transport without inducing hepatic lipogenesis
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 900–911, June 2012
How to Cite
Hoang, M.-H., Jia, Y., Jun, H.-j., Lee, J. H., Hwang, K.-Y., Choi, D.-W., Um, S.-J., Lee, B.-Y., You, S.-G. and Lee, S.-J. (2012), Taurine is a liver X receptor-α ligand and activates transcription of key genes in the reverse cholesterol transport without inducing hepatic lipogenesis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 900–911. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100611
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 20100028180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!