2′-Hydroxyflavanone induces apoptosis through Egr-1 involving expression of Bax, p21, and NAG-1 in colon cancer cells
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 761–774, May 2012
How to Cite
Shin, S. Y., Kim, J. H., Lee, J. H., Lim, Y. and Lee, Y. H. (2012), 2′-Hydroxyflavanone induces apoptosis through Egr-1 involving expression of Bax, p21, and NAG-1 in colon cancer cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 761–774. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100651
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Korean government (MEST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!