FOOD & FUNCTION
Profile of urinary and fecal proanthocyanidin metabolites from common cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum L.) in rats
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 671–675, April 2012
How to Cite
Mateos-Martín, M. L., Pérez-Jiménez, J., Fuguet, E. and Torres, J. L. (2012), Profile of urinary and fecal proanthocyanidin metabolites from common cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum L.) in rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 671–675. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100672
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Number: AGL2009–12374-C03–03/ALI
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation
- ISCIII. Grant Number: CD09/00068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!