Ellagitannin metabolites, urolithin A glucuronide and its aglycone urolithin A, ameliorate TNF-α-induced inflammation and associated molecular markers in human aortic endothelial cells
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 784–796, May 2012
How to Cite
Giménez-Bastida, J. A., González-Sarrías, A., Larrosa, M., Tomás-Barberán, F., Espín, J. C. and García-Conesa, M.-T. (2012), Ellagitannin metabolites, urolithin A glucuronide and its aglycone urolithin A, ameliorate TNF-α-induced inflammation and associated molecular markers in human aortic endothelial cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 784–796. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100677
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- Consolider Ingenio 2010, CSD2007-00063 (Fun-C-Food)
- Fundación Seneca de la Región de Murcia, Spain (Grupo de Excelencia GERM 06 04486 and 05556/PI/04)
- CICYT. Grant Number: ALG2011-22447
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!