Additional corresponding author: Dr. You-Hua Wang E-mail: email@example.com
In vitro and in vivo structure and activity relationship analysis of polymethoxylated flavonoids: Identifying sinensetin as a novel antiangiogenesis agent
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 945–956, June 2012
How to Cite
Lam, I. K., Alex, D., Wang, Y.-H., Liu, P., Liu, A.-L., Du, G.-H. and Yuen Lee, S. M. (2012), In vitro and in vivo structure and activity relationship analysis of polymethoxylated flavonoids: Identifying sinensetin as a novel antiangiogenesis agent. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 945–956. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100680
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!