These authors contributed equally to this work.
Capsaicin induces CYP3A4 expression via pregnane X receptor and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β activation
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 797–809, May 2012
How to Cite
Han, E. H., Kim, H. G., Choi, J. H., Jang, Y.-J., Lee, S. S., Kwon, K.-i., Kim, E., Noh, K., Jeong, T. C., Hwang, Y. P., Chung, Y. C., Kang, W. and Jeong, H. G. (2012), Capsaicin induces CYP3A4 expression via pregnane X receptor and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein β activation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 797–809. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100697
Additional Corresponding Author: Dr. Wonku Kang Email: email@example.com
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Numbers: 2009–0093815, 2010–00266220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!