Do cereal mixed-linked β-glucans possess immune-modulating activities?
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 536–547, April 2012
How to Cite
Rieder, A. and Samuelsen, A. B. (2012), Do cereal mixed-linked β-glucans possess immune-modulating activities?. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 536–547. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100723
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!