Ara h 1 structure is retained after roasting and is important for enhanced binding to IgE
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 1739–1747, November 2012
How to Cite
Nesbit, J. B., Hurlburt, B. K., Schein, C. H., Cheng, H., Wei, H. and Maleki, S. J. (2012), Ara h 1 structure is retained after roasting and is important for enhanced binding to IgE. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1739–1747. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100815
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Agricultural Research Service
- Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: EPA RE-83406601–0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!