Current address: Division of Allergy and Immunology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison, WI 53717, USA
Expression of recombinant Ara h 6 in Pichia pastoris but not in Escherichia coli preserves allergic effector function and allows assessment of specific mutations
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 986–995, June 2012
How to Cite
Zhuang, Y., Durrani, S., D. M. Hodges, B., Dreskin, S. C. and Chen, X. (2012), Expression of recombinant Ara h 6 in Pichia pastoris but not in Escherichia coli preserves allergic effector function and allows assessment of specific mutations. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 986–995. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100827
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: AI052164–01, AI 052164
- NIH National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: M01 RR000051
- University of Colorado at Denver, and institutional funds
- NIH/NCRR Colorado CTSI. Grant Number: UL1 RR025780
- NIH Colorado Cancer Center. Grant Number: P30 CA046934
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!