These authors contributed equally to this work.
Green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) promotes neural progenitor cell proliferation and sonic hedgehog pathway activation during adult hippocampal neurogenesis
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 1292–1303, August 2012
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Li, M., Xu, X., Song, M., Tao, H. and Bai, Y. (2012), Green tea epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) promotes neural progenitor cell proliferation and sonic hedgehog pathway activation during adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1292–1303. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200035
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800441, 30972447
- Development and Regeneration Key Laboratory Foundation of Sichuan Province. Grant Number: SYS11-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!