Additional corresponding author: Dr. Mendel Friedman E-mail: Mendel.Friedman@ars.usda.gov
Dietary rice bran component γ-oryzanol inhibits tumor growth in tumor-bearing mice
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 935–944, June 2012
How to Cite
Kim, S. P., Kang, M. Y., Nam, S. H. and Friedman, M. (2012), Dietary rice bran component γ-oryzanol inhibits tumor growth in tumor-bearing mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 935–944. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200057
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!