These authors contributed equally to this work.
Inotilone suppresses phorbol ester-induced inflammation and tumor promotion in mouse skin
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 1324–1332, August 2012
How to Cite
Kuo, Y.-C., Lai, C.-S., Tsai, C.-Y., Nagabhushanam, K., Ho, C.-T. and Pan, M.-H. (2012), Inotilone suppresses phorbol ester-induced inflammation and tumor promotion in mouse skin. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1324–1332. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200073
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- National Science Council NSC. Grant Numbers: 98-2313-B-022-002-MY3, 100-2321-B-022-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!